Will Israel expel all Palestinians from Gaza?
13
94
1k
2025
5%
chance
Get Ṁ600 play money
Sort by:
bought Ṁ10 of NO

Context: The intelligence ministry is one of the too many ministries that are given to mediocre politicians to keep them happy. It does not have much authority, and not clear what they actually do

bought Ṁ50 of NO

I assume this requires them to be successfully expelled, and not just ordered to leave?

How literally will you interpret "all"? If there's a single Palestinian in Gaza on the close date, does the market resolve NO?

@Fion Yes, this requires successful expulsion. I will interpret "all" as 99.99% of the Palestinian population successfully expelled and the intent to expel the remaining 0.01%.

More related questions