
DNA was first climbed by Seb Bouin in 2022, who proposed the grade 9c.
By "confirmed" I mean one other climber completes the route and gives it the grade 9c. If the second climber gives it a grade different to 9c, market remains open (close date extending as necessary). If the grade ends up being really controversial I'll use my own judgment of the balance of opinion of relevant experts to decide if it is reasonable to say it has been "confirmed" 9c. (For example, if the second climber gives it 9b+ and the third climber gives it 9c, it's quite likely that I will consider that "confirmed 9c" but I'll try to find out what the consensus among climbers is.)
If another climb is confirmed 9c first, or if a consensus is formed that DNA is not 9c (either higher or lower) this market resolves NO.
Close date extends until a climb is confirmed 9c.
🏅 Top traders
| # | Trader | Total profit |
|---|---|---|
| 1 | Ṁ208 | |
| 2 | Ṁ53 | |
| 3 | Ṁ15 | |
| 4 | Ṁ4 | |
| 5 | Ṁ3 |
People are also trading
@Weepinbell yeah, I agree that putting the grade in the post is indicative that he agrees with it, but the "more thoughts soon" makes me want to wait for those thoughts before resolving, just in case those thoughts include thoughts on the grade
@Fion Fair enough! In the send video he said for him it was harder than BIG, but he also said that BIG was more his style. And certainly heat of the moment hard to hold him to any particular claims.
