Will the value of Bitcoin pass 100k USD by the end of 2024?
Basic
116
แน€27k
2025
25%
chance
Related metaculus question: https://www.metaculus.com/questions/3820/bitcoin-extremes-will-1-bitcoin-be-worth-100000-or-more-before-2025/ Will resolve positively if at any time between now and December 31, 2024 the value of 1 bitcoin is greater than or equal to $100k USD.
Get แน€600 play money
Sort by:

A battle of nic(k)s

Metaculus gives this odds of 40%, I'm buying when yes is at 18%
Considering where it is today vs the chance it nearly doubles from the peak of previous speculation...feeling good on this one.
If there was really a 78% chance of this, then even if BTC went to zero the other 22% of the time, this would still be something like an 80% expected annual rate of return.