Will Biden and Trump have a public debate in 2024 before the election?
92
Ṁ13k
Aug 16
90%
chance

Get Ṁ600 play money
Sort by:
reposted

bump

Identical market, if anyone wants to run arbitrage lol:

And another one: https://manifold.markets/SimonGrayson/when-will-donald-trump-debate-joe-b-520fb55751b3

Like, that one's currently got 63% odds for "they WILL debate" and 37% odds for "they WON'T" debate", which seems way too high compared to the other two markets.

reposted

will trump dodge the big one?

More related questions