What percentage of the vote will Joe Biden and Donald Trump get cumulatively in the 2024 presidential election?
20
83
1k
Nov 6
93
expected

What will the cumulative total of Joe Biden and Donald Trump’s vote shares be in the 2024 Presidential Election? In 2020, Biden got 51.3% of the vote and Trump got 46.8% of the vote, for a total of 98.1%, so this would Resolve to 98-100%.

This is specifically about Joe Biden and Donald Trump, not the RNC and DNC nominees, so if one or both don’t run for president, this will not update to the new candidate(s).

Get Ṁ600 play money

More related questions