Skip to main content
MANIFOLD
[ULTRA SHORT FUSE ~24h] Will the Uma Musume 7th live be cancelled?
4
Ṁ100Ṁ34
Oct 20
63%
chance

Resolution criteria

This market resolves to YES if Cygames or event organizers officially announce the cancellation of either or both scheduled dates (October 22–23, 2026) of the Umamusume: Pretty Derby – 7th EVENT WORLD TOUR: THE STAGE in LOS ANGELES at the Peacock Theater, or if the live performances fail to take place as scheduled due to visa or operational issues.

This market resolves to NO if the event goes ahead as scheduled on October 22–23, 2026 (even if modified, such as with a reduced or altered cast lineup).

Resolution details:

  • An announcement of outright cancellation or indefinite postponement without rescheduled dates during the original October 22–23 timeframe will resolve to YES.

  • Postponing the event to a future date outside the October 22–23, 2026 window resolves to YES.

  • Official announcements posted via the Official 7th Event Website or official Umamusume social media/PR channels will serve as primary resolution sources.


Background

The Los Angeles stop of Umamusume: Pretty Derby – 7th EVENT WORLD TOUR: THE STAGE is scheduled for October 22–23, 2026, at the Peacock Theater in Los Angeles, California. On October 18/19, organizers announced that required US visas had not yet been approved despite working on them for over six months. Management stated they are coordinating to secure approval in time and will deliver a final decision regarding whether the concerts can proceed by 10:00 PM Pacific Time on October 19, 2026.

The official announcement's text:

Regarding the 7th EVENT WORLD TOUR: THE STAGE in LOS ANGELES

 Thank you for your continued support of Umamusume: Pretty Derby.

In preparation for the 7th EVENT: THE STAGE in LOS ANGELES concerts planned for Oct 22–23, 2026, we had been working with lawyers and promoters in the US to secure the visas necessary to enter the US since over six months ago, but as of now the visas have yet to be approved.

As such, we are coordinating with all parties concerned to explore every possible option to get the visas approved in time to make the concerts happen.

 Our final decision on whether or not it will be possible to hold the concerts will be announced by 10 p.m., Oct 19 (PT), so we ask for your patience until then.

To all the Trainers who have been eagerly looking forward to the show, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and concern this causes, and for announcing this so close to the event date.

Get
Ṁ1,000
to start trading!